People living in metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire will now be required to wear a face covering when leaving home.
Please ensure that mask coverings are to be worn at any given time whilst in any of the BCL buildings effective 11.59pm Wednesday 22 July 2020.
It is important that we all follow government advice around social distancing, this includes:
- Maintaining 1.5m distance at all times.
- Ensuring overcrowding of lift carriages does not occur.
- Reducing contact with shared surfaces such as common area furniture.
- Encouraging and practicing reduced activity in common area kitchens and break out areas.
- In cases where conference rooms are required, reducing meeting room capacity by monitoring the number of people per room is advised. If your floor does not have adequate meeting room facilities for social distancing please contact the BCL Service Desk.
- Disinfecting meeting rooms with provided antibacterial wipes after use.
Existing mail within the Owen Dixon Chambers East mail room will continue to be stored for sorting, collection and management by the Clerks.
A secondary mail room will take effect from Monday 31 August in room 4.04 Owen Dixon Chambers East to accommodate any increased levels of mail.
Access to room 4.04 will be provided to all Clerks via our security team, located at the Owen Dixon Chambers East concierge desk.
Where possible, we suggest that a mail redirection or hold service is arranged with Australia Post, in particular for any content relating to urgent matters.
Links to Australia Post website for redirection information: