Select Chamber

Douglas Menzies Chambers 180 William Street, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Douglas Menzies Chambers, owned by BCL, opened in 1996 and is conveniently located.

These chambers present a diverse and affordable offering for barristers, with many chambers offering natural light as well as a smaller selection of internal chamber rooms.

The building is named in honour of Sir Douglas Menzies who followed a distinguished career at the Victorian Bar with his appointment to the Bench of the High Court in 1958 and his knighting the same year.

The Mediation Centre is located on level 1 and 3.

Features

Internet and Telephone

All chambers have access to BCL’s sophisticated online network for high speed internet and telephone.

Meeting Rooms

Available in the Mediation Centre on levels 1 and 3

Kitchens & Kitchenettes

Available on every floor.

Showers

Available on the lower ground floor, levels 3, 4, 8 and 10.

For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. Here are instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.