With effect from 16 August 2018, BCL will be introducing updated Communications and Technology Usage Terms and Conditions (Technology Terms) and an Acceptable Use Policy.
The key changes are summarised below:
- The Technology Terms now include all IT&T services we currently offer clients;
- The Acceptable Use Policy is incorporated into the Technology Terms, so all relevant information is available to clients in one place;
- We have added more detail on measures we take to ensure we offer clients secure and reliable services;
- There is more information available on measures clients can take to improve their resilience against cyber security threats;
- We have simplified the sections covering term, cancellation and termination so clients’ rights and our obligations are clearly specified;
- More detail has been added to explain how and when we will undertake maintenance and security upgrade works;
- The Microsoft End User License agreement is now attached. This relates to clients’ use of the email hosting service, which is delivered using Microsoft products.
To review the updated Communications and Technology Usage Terms and Conditions (Technology Terms) and an Acceptable Use Policy please click here.