BCL continues to look for new opportunities to provide a variety of chamber options for the Bar. We are pleased to offer the opportunity to apply (as an individual or a full floor group) and secure chambers on level 18 at Aickin Chambers.
Level 18 was previously part of the Aickin Chambers refurbishment programme, and provides a rare opportunity to secure chambers on an entire vacant floor. The floor has been completely refreshed and includes updated AV and technology facilities in both meeting rooms, new carpet, paint and fixtures.
- A BCL Managed Floor with a Practice Support Assistant, managed printers, consumables and other services with all chambers available for immediate move in.
- Opportunity for a new group or an existing group. If you plan to create a new group, this group will need to be approved by BCL.
- 17 Chambers with quality joinery.
- 2 Meeting areas including Audio Visual equipment.
- Communal area with kitchenette.
Applications will be reviewed with allocations commencing the 7th October and in accordance with the rules outlined in the Chambers Allocation Policy.
For more information please see below.